ASI Planning was formed to provide specifically for the needs of the developer. ASI Planners are employed because of their local knowledge of development issues throughout South East Queensland. ASI Planning can help you...
in numerous ways. Our organization is aware of your issues as a property developer because we too complete our own property developments and have a passion for property. Here’s ways we can help you….
- Complete preliminary investigations of your project to determine the feasibility of the development and identify development constraints
- Create a team of professionals including building certifiers, surveyors, architects and designers, engineers, heritage planners, flooding engineers, environmental consultants… and more.
- Prepare for and attend pre-lodgment meetings
- Prepare and lodge your development applications
- Complete public notification on your behalf
- Negotiate with Council’s planners and internal engineers to get the result that you want
- Review development approvals to ensure that they are acceptable
We are also able to assist with…
- Joint venture partnerships
- Investor funding
- Property development coaching
Here’s the 13 Reasons Why You Should Choose ASI Planning
- You will enjoy personalised attention and you will get the right advice early. Your project will be handled by one file manager which means you don’t need to worry about having to re-explain yourself or your project;
- You will recieve regular phone calls to ensure you are kept informed of the progress of your application. We return all calls and emails within 1 business day. We generally are able to answer calls but if we can’t, we get back to you ASAP;
- Communication is crucial – We are highly trained and skilled communicators which will ensure you are kept fully informed of the progress of your application;
- We work as a team and are grateful to be include us as part of your team. We then help you build an outstanding team of consutultants around your project to ensure its success;
- Your planning work is guaranteed, if you are not completely satisfied, you get your money back (refer to ASI Planning’s guarantees);
- We have exceptional negotiation skills and are trained by world renowned negotiators which means your application will have the very best chance of receiving approval;
- Your project will be strictly kept within the IDAS required timeframes which means your application will not be delayed and be dragged out by Council unnecessarily;
- Your application will be prepared using consultation by planners with local experience. We employ local planners for each individual job to ensure that you have local knowledge on your side and to ensure you don’t miss out on any development opportunities;
- You will be provided with electronic copies of all documents so that you can keep your records up to date; and
- We can offer fixed fees on smaller applications which means you will be able to know exactly what your expenses are going to be.
Your application will be lodged within 3 working days after all relevant material has been provided to our offices;
If we are unavailable, we will return all phone calls and emails within 24 hours;
You will be kept informed of the progress of your application within our offices and during the assessment of the application with Council;
You will receive a soft copy of your approval within 24 hours of its decision (assuming your fee payments have be made);
Your application will be assessed by Council in accordance with minimum IDAS timeframes;
What makes us different?
We provide a one stop shop. We employ the professionals to complete the job for you including surveyors, engineers, building certifiers, environmental consultants, environmental lawyers etc;
We educate you to ensure that you better understand the process and controls. This means that you are better able to find future sites that work and will be profitable;
We provide a money back guarantee;
Where possible, we employ local consultants with local knowledge which means your application has the best possible chance of success;
We use ex Council employees who have hands on experience within Council;
Under certain circumstances, we go into partnership with you;
We manage the entire process from start to finish; and
We provide regular seminars to keep our client's informed of the current issues that may affect their developments;